Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Habanero and Limon

Sabritas is the brand under which Pepsico brands the Frito-Lay products in Mexico, such as Cheetos, Fritos, Doritos and Ruffles. It is also the namesake for its own line of potato chips. Thanks wikipedia
New Habanero Limon Lays are dope. I haven't had the Lays limon, but I can guess the taste from these Habanero jawns. I couldn't find a pic online so I'll take one later and post it. The front of the bag doesn't even have the Lays logo, but a giant Sabritas logo. Good habanero flavor, kinda remind me of a lighter Cheetos Limon, which are fucking dope with authentic Mexican food. Not really spicy, just a good lime and hot pepper flavor. They are up there with Flamin Hot Lays as some of my favorite Lays. I enjoy the Cheddar and Sour Cream, Sour Cream and Onion, KC Masterpiece BBQ, but I really dont buy them that often. I can see myself buying these a lot. Sabritas keeps bringing the hits.
Photobucket

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home