Tuesday, April 07, 2009

last call for shitty chips

These suck. I forgot these were specifically jalapeno POPPER flavored, once I ate a chip that was the first thing I thought of. They really got the flavor of a popper down; the breading, the cheese and the slow burn of a jalapeno. But that's what kills the chip, the strong taste of the breading. I haven't had more than a few jalapeno popper in one sitting so I never got sick of them, but after a hand full these were a chore to eat. I only finished the bag cuz I was hungry. The strong breading taste kinda reminded me of the godly Takis Fuego chips because they Takis are basically a big chip rolled up into a taquito shape. But Takis have a strong salty spicy flavor to cover that up. Doritos put that breading flavor into the chip,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home